Thursday

Fall week end workshops


I want to let anyone who arrives on the blog to know my workshop schedule for fall 2013.  I was asked to have a workshop in my studio on the week-end and to have a day free for each artist to work on her own project or to finish the class project.  With such small groups, this seemed like something I could do.  This way, everyone can get the answers to their questions and I can work with individuals who want to print or to mix colors or collage or draw.  So I am offering two days of fast paced instruction with an optional day of individual assistance and attention.

I am also offering a weekend of studio-play.  We will collage papers and abstract designs of all kinds.


Save the dates: Week-end workshops in Winchester, Tennessee.
























Collage Week-end
Two days of cutting, tearing and paste!  This is a laboratory-style workshop where you can experiment with various ways of using paper of all kinds. The class progresses from Speed Collage to Precision collage. If you love paper or think you might like to learn, this is the class for you.
 $200.00   $100.00 deposit email me for details and supply list.  annebagby@bellsouth.net


















White Queen, Red Queen, and the Queen of Hearts
Join me in my studio for a mixed media intensive workshop with a regal theme.  Two days filled with all the techniques I know for a beautiful patterned surface. Shape, stencils and elegant pattern. All supplies furnished, all skill levels, 4-8 students,
Optional third day for one-on-one self-directed work. 
$400.00 for Workshop, 175.00 for extra day
$200.00 deposit
Email me for information, annebagby@bellsouth.net

I have enjoyed having small groups and working in my own studio where I have all the supplies and tools I need.  Everyone has plenty of room to work in a light, sunny studio.  I hope you can join us.